New York City Children’s Theater is excited to offer a sensory-friendly performance of Interstellar Cinderella on Saturday, December 9th at 11am! This performance is designed to create a welcoming environment for all families with children on the autism spectrum and related conditions.
To provide a welcoming environment, we have made the following adjustments:
- House lights will remain at a low level during the performance
- Reduction of loud sounds
- Reduction of flashing or jarring lights
- Sensory support (fidgets, earplugs, noise-canceling headphones) are available to audience members upon request
- A quiet area is designated in the lobby. Audience members may exit and re-enter as needed
- A relaxed atmosphere: audience members can vocalize and talk throughout the performance
- Autism specialists are on site and available to provide support
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Hogsett at email@example.com
Music and Lyrics by Laurie Berkner
Book by Barbara Zinn Krieger
Directed by Marty Johnson
Based on the book by Deborah Underwood
Best for ages 4 and up
Interstellar Cinderella runs for approximately 50 minutes.
Please note: Lap seats for guests age 2 and under may be purchased at the box office for $1 the day of the performance.